Mission and Values
Alexian Brothers PACE
enhances the quality of life of frail older adults and their families through comprehensive care and support in their homes and communities.
Rooted in the loving ministry of Jesus as healer, we commit ourselves to serving all persons with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually-centered, holistic care, which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are advocates for a compassionate and just society through our actions and our words.
We share a common vision and are called to act upon the following ideas and beliefs:
- Service of the Poor — Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence — Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity — Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom — Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity — Courageous innovation
- Dedication — Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry